Join the community supporting the Conestoga Iconographic Studio in fulfilling its mission to create an iconographic style for those praying today by becoming a patron. Do you know of a church that needs icons but can’t afford it? Know of a community that would be blessed by a presentation on icons and their role in prayer? Want to see more of our beloved saints painted to become present in our homes? Your support will help others who do not have the means to invest themselves and support the studio in bringing the presence of Christ and his saints to the world through sacred icons.
Levels of Patron
Every patron’s support is a blessing to the studio that allows the work here to continue. The amount of that support varies. As Christ teaches, the unimaginable generosity offered in the two pennies from a poor woman is worth far more than a showy bequeathing of gold from a rich man, the studio is mindful of this reality, and we are deeply grateful to everyone who gives out of the generosity of their heart.
Every level of support is a blessing, allowing the mission of the studio to continue. While the money received can be used in a variety of ways, here is an example of what the following monthly gifts might provide:
- $25 a month (or $300 yearly) helps give six paper icons each year to those who can’t afford them, and you’ll receive a gift of a 8×10″ paper icon for yourself.
- $50 a month (or $600 yearly) helps give four large 12×15″ paper icons each year to churches who can’t afford them, and you’ll receive a gift of two 8×10″ paper icons for yourself.
- $100 a month (or $1200 yearly) helps create and share a presentation each year on the place of sacred icons in our daily lives, and you’ll receive a gift of two 8×10 paper icons for yourself each year.
- $500 a month (or $6000 yearly) helps create a large original icon each year for a church or community who can’t afford it, and you’ll receive a gift of two large 12×15″ paper icons for yourself or as a gift to another.
- $1000 a month provides 1/3 of our need to keep the studio viable and working—allowing for the production of icons and the engagement of the general public to continue while providing for the financial needs of our family. You’ll receive a gift of four large 12×15″ paper icons for yourself or as a gift to another.
* Smaller gifts may be combined to afford the need presented by a larger project, while larger donations often are enough to support a full project. Please contact the studio with any special requests on how you would like your gift as a patron to be used. For the exact cost of any current project, please contact Symeon directly.
Regardless of the monetary support given, every patron participates in the studio by committing to pray for it regularly, joining in the celebration of each finished icon, and helping with the studio’s ongoing labours when opportunities arise.
Become a Patron
Click below to support the studio with your gift.